A new hotfix release of Aloha Edior is available for download
Here are the changes to the 0.20.7 release:
- BUG core: UP and DOWN cursor key will now not be processed specially by Aloha, they will be left to native handeling.
- BUG core: Adds a guard in
execCommand()' to preventINDEX_SIZE_ERR’ exceptions.
- BUG core: The cursor processing around non-contenteditable elements (blocks) was not functioning as described or desired. It now behaves with more stability especially on Internet Explorer.
- ENHANCEMENT core: Improved efficiency of cursor processing, especially around blocks.
- FEATURE core: It is now possible to place the caret between two adjecent non-contenteditable elements.
- ENHANCEMENT core: The jquery-plugin require plugin will now be able to return loaded plugins. Previously loaded plugins were just accessible through the extended jquery object.
- FEATURE editable.js: introduced method setContents() — use Aloha.getEditableById(‘my-editable’).setContents(‘Aloha World’) to set the contents of the editable with the ID my-editable
- BUG smartContentChange is now again triggered when pressing enter key; and new: delete / backspace keys
- ENHANCEMENT enabled image plugin in boilerplate demo. needs some enhancements to be more user friendly
- BUG updated dom.js to reflect HTML5 spec changes; format with u and i tags is now available; updated default button config
- ENHANCEMENT config options per editable for plugin common/horizontalruler and extra/toc
- ENHANCEMENT configure the sidebar handle position via Aloha.settings.sidebar.handle.top
- ENHANCEMENT table plugin: disable split / merge cell buttons when not possible to use
- ENHANCEMENT dom-to-xhtml plugin: non-specified attributes are excluded from serialization, making attribute serialization more consistent on IE7 and IE8.
- ENHANCEMENT load plugins via config option