Heavy work in progress...
With semantic annotaions the user should need less time to work with content and should be enabled to produce content in a higher quality. Additionally it should be possible to annotate content transparently for better automatic processing by other systems.
- The Annotations Plugin provides an API to implement one or more annotation services.
- The Annotations Plugin provides an API to access annotations for plugins.
- The Annotations Plugin provides an API for inline Annotators to apply annotations to the content (RDFa, FOAF, etc.)
- Plugins may provide possibilities for manual corrections. They need handling for each entity or may depend on the data the annotation service delivers.
- Plugins may use the annotations API from the Annotations Plugin to provide additional informations like autotagging, additional information about an entity, etc.
- Special plugins may provide possibility to correct or define special entities eg. http://www.freebase.com/schema/type/people/person
- auto-tagging may add additional tags in a defined field around the content
- auto-info may display information about an entity when the cursor is in that entity
- an information enhancer may provide additional information when the cursor is in an certain entity
- a highlighter may mark visually all annotated entities
||work in progress